Who can join LWV-TC? Any person 16 years or older, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity or background, may become a League member. You belong here!
What does membership bring? Joining the League of Tompkins County automatically enrolls you in the League of Women Voters of New York State and the League of Women Voters of the United States. Membership includes our Voter newsletter with reports, legislative action, events, news, membership updates, and more. For more information, here is our Membership Booklet.
By Postal Mail:
Print and complete this paper membership form and return it with a check for dues to the address indicated on the form.
Fill out the online membership form and pay dues either:
– online using PayPal (includes easy use of a card)
– by sending a check using postal mail to the address indicated on the online form
Individual benefits of membership include the opportunity to:
- contribute valuable service to the community, creating positive change
- gain knowledge and experience through the study and discussion of timely and important issues of concern to the community
- discover new interests, develop new skills, and contribute your talents to important community needs
- make professional contacts and develop lasting friendships as you meet others who share your interests both in the League and among our many collaborators
- become a valuable contributor to local civic engagement efforts