LWV, TC Annual Members’ Meeting
May 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
On Monday, May 10 at 5 PM ALL Tompkins County League Members are invited to attend and actively participate in our Annual Meeting.
Unfortunately, again this year it is a virtual meeting, however we do hope to have a lively, informal discussion following the business part of the meeting. We will say hello to old friends and new members; discuss future programming; recruit a member to act as our third delegate to the plenary sessions at the State biennial Convention in June, and learn about the redistricting meetings held on April 29 by LWVTC and the State League.
2021 Annual Meeting League of Women Voters – Tompkins County
Monday May 10, 2021 5:00 PM
Via Zoom (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the ZOOM Link.)
- 4:45 pm Meeting Room will open to welcome Members
Business Part of the Meeting
- 5:00 pm Call to Order and start of Annual Meeting
- Presentation and approval of Budget for 2021-22
- Presentation of Nominations Report for Slate of Board Officers for 2021-22
Any Nominations form the Floor
Vote to approve Slate of Officers
- Vote to approve amendments to the LWVTC ByLaws
- Acceptance and Approval of Annual Reports
- Recruitment of a member to serve as our third delegate at the State Biennial Convention in June.
- Brief overview of our “Day of Action” meeting regarding People Powered Fair Maps, Redistricting and meeting with Assemblyperson Anna Kelles; followed by short report on State League’s People’s Hearing regarding redistricting, both held on Thursday April 29.
Members discussion on future programming
- We have been unable to put together a formal program for this meeting but hope members will say for a short while for informal discussion on topics raised by members particularly in relation to future programming and advocacy.
- In the summer we plan to hold a real in person get-together to renew friendships, meet new members, learn about our past history as well as plan for the future.
6:00 pm Adjourn the Meeting