Recordings of Past Programs of the League of Women Voters Tompkins County
November 13, 2017. Impact of Federal and State Budgets on Tompkins County Borg Warner Room, Tompkins County Public Library
Panel explaining how budget cuts, reallocation of monies, and state and federal mandates can affect local resources:
• Joe Mareane, Tompkins County Administrator
• Frank Kruppa, Tompkins County Health Dept.
• Patricia Carey, former Director of Dept. ofSocial Services-TC
• Lisa Homes, County Office of the AgingDirector
• Beverly Chin, Human Services Coalition-Health Planning Council Director
Click here for video recordings.
September 25, 2017 New York State Constitutional Convention Forum
Barbara Lifton, NYS Assembly Representative for District 125 presented the “con” voice and
Dr. Henrik N. Dullea, Vice President for Community Relations Emeritus, Cornell University
presented the “pro” voice.
Click here for video recording.